Doggy Business Doggy Business

The ending was priceless. Thanks for the laugh, and great work on the animation.

antdung responds:

Haha, no problem! Thank you for the kind words and for watching :D

Paul Paul

I like your style. I've been watching a couple of your animations since your Elf video. I haven't been to Newgrounds in a while, but it's nice to see someone with a noticeable style. Great work

The Baby Goat Warrior The Baby Goat Warrior

Just brilliant. How is it that you can make a video that never loses it's touch in humor. Every time I watch it it gets funnier and funnier. Great job. It's good to see you're still around making good stuff apart from all the other veterans here that went to video game channels and other nonsense.

Bootleg Newgrounds Bootleg Newgrounds

that was a lot of fun. thanks for the laughs!

Super Dangerous Dungeons Super Dangerous Dungeons

Great design, nice and colorful sprite work, and catchy music. I like how it gets progressively harder and you did a great job on introducing the challenges of puzzles before thinking about how to do them in the next room (via walking into a box that is movable because it's the only thing in your way, etc). Great job.

Shadow Tag Shadow Tag

Spooky! good job none the less!

It's a Girl It's a Girl

I'm glad to see this website still flourish and have it's well known creators on here. There's been a fall of a lot of well known animators and creators on this site and its nice to see a familiar name still. Keep it up man.

Bosa responds:

Thank you, friend. Stay strong.

The Journey Home The Journey Home

Outstanding. I'm liking a lot of your pieces. It's everything I've wanted to hear. Thank you.

Awesome!

Rose Inn (NAL) Rose Inn (NAL)

Heard this for the first time on Stamper's video "Cool Show: Time Travel." truly amazing stuff right here. It's everything I've wanted to hear in an epic scene. I've been trying to make some epic-genre style chip tune/videogame music. You got any tips or advice on how to get started? Like, do you come up with the melody first, or the beat?

Bosa responds:

I don't do much chiptune stuff, but I usually come up with a song in my head and then I get to work making it a reality. Most of the time though the music ends up completely different than my original plan, but that's how it always goes. Thank you for your interest in the music and good luck to you!

Dark Souls 2 - Forest of Fallen Giants Dark Souls 2 - Forest of Fallen Giants

That's awesome. Can't wait to see more!

bluemagma responds:

Working on the next one, featuring a certain duo from Dark Souls 1 and another from Dark Souls 2. ;D

Benny on the Weekend Benny on the Weekend

love the John K style

PinballComic responds:

Thanks pal :) I'm heavily influenced by John K and the Bob Clampett 40's style :)

Neo Zen Neo Zen

Always a pleasure looking at your art.