It's a Girl It's a Girl

I'm glad to see this website still flourish and have it's well known creators on here. There's been a fall of a lot of well known animators and creators on this site and its nice to see a familiar name still. Keep it up man.

Bosa responds:

Thank you, friend. Stay strong.

The Journey Home The Journey Home

Outstanding. I'm liking a lot of your pieces. It's everything I've wanted to hear. Thank you.

Awesome!

Rose Inn (NAL) Rose Inn (NAL)

Heard this for the first time on Stamper's video "Cool Show: Time Travel." truly amazing stuff right here. It's everything I've wanted to hear in an epic scene. I've been trying to make some epic-genre style chip tune/videogame music. You got any tips or advice on how to get started? Like, do you come up with the melody first, or the beat?

Bosa responds:

I don't do much chiptune stuff, but I usually come up with a song in my head and then I get to work making it a reality. Most of the time though the music ends up completely different than my original plan, but that's how it always goes. Thank you for your interest in the music and good luck to you!

EnV - Vee EnV - Vee

Never a disappointment when I check the Audio Portal. I don't check it often, but when I do I always seem to find something I really really enjoy. Great work.

the Composer the Composer

Got this song in my studying playlist. Always gets me focused to do good work. Thanks for this piece Jazza :)

Strategy Strategy

I wanna hear some of your recent tracks in some new cartoons of yours :)

Champion Encounter Champion Encounter

Sounds like something from Secret of Mana 2. Great job!

daigonite responds:

oh wow :U

DKL2 - Bramble DKL2 - Bramble

Very nice. I just googled the original version, and you blew it out of the water. I really like this a lot!

Hey Ya (cover) Hey Ya (cover)

I love it. I never thought this song would sound so great played acoustic before (or even if it was possible to sound so great). I'd love to see this in the background of one of your next animations. Awesome job man; you never fail to amaze me.

F-777 - Not Afraid F-777 - Not Afraid

I've been around since 2003 and never really checked out Audio portal much, but I remember hearing a different song from you randomly and knew I just had to click on this. You're one of the reasons why I check out audio portal now. Very nice work.