Bootleg Newgrounds Bootleg Newgrounds

that was a lot of fun. thanks for the laughs!

Super Dangerous Dungeons Super Dangerous Dungeons

Great design, nice and colorful sprite work, and catchy music. I like how it gets progressively harder and you did a great job on introducing the challenges of puzzles before thinking about how to do them in the next room (via walking into a box that is movable because it's the only thing in your way, etc). Great job.

Shadow Tag Shadow Tag

Spooky! good job none the less!

Scale of the Universe 2 Scale of the Universe 2

Amazing. Might want to fix that typo on Observable Universe: "(ahlf of the diameter)"

ultimate flash sonic ultimate flash sonic

AWSOME!!!!

this was exactly like a real sonic game on SEGA man! but the thing is, in Sonic for SEGA when u get hit by something or land on spikes, u start blinking and get like a 2 second invincibility (or like a chance to recover). could you try to fix that? i loved this game, its the fuckin best man, just fix the bug if u can.

Flash Basic Tutorial Flash Basic Tutorial

WOW! Good!

that was good! now that i kno how to use Flash FX(i think its called) i will download it!!! if i do make a flash movie, i will put u in my credits!!!!

Megaman vs Metroid Megaman vs Metroid

fuckin awsome!

its like playing a whole new NES Mega Man game! this should have been like a daily 1st place atleast!!!

JawaShooter JawaShooter

not bad, i liked it

heh, i liked the jawas though, they remind me of black mage, but i enjoyed killing those damn tusken raiders, they piss me off in star wars GALAXIES (even though i run around the house acting like them and making those fucking noises they do) but i liked the game alot!

A FF FlashRPG A FF FlashRPG

ha ha ha, fuck you AOL!

I loved this game! this is the greatest flash RPG making fun of shitty AOL, nice work!