Doggy Business Doggy Business

The ending was priceless. Thanks for the laugh, and great work on the animation.

antdung responds:

Haha, no problem! Thank you for the kind words and for watching :D

Paul Paul

I like your style. I've been watching a couple of your animations since your Elf video. I haven't been to Newgrounds in a while, but it's nice to see someone with a noticeable style. Great work

The Baby Goat Warrior The Baby Goat Warrior

Just brilliant. How is it that you can make a video that never loses it's touch in humor. Every time I watch it it gets funnier and funnier. Great job. It's good to see you're still around making good stuff apart from all the other veterans here that went to video game channels and other nonsense.

Theres a Man in the Woods Theres a Man in the Woods

New personal favorite flash right here. Fantastic job. The rhymes, the atmosphere, the music. Incredible.

Magic Wand Magic Wand

Third place for your first submission. Very nice.

The animation is really good, and that fact you parodied this show is hilarious.

The jokes were pretty stale. It reminded me of the early submissions of Newgrounds back in the day. The voice acting was meh, but it was decent. However, your additional random plugins and the climax was redeemable.

Can't wait to see some more man. : - )

Part of Your Brawl Part of Your Brawl

That was absolutely hilarious. I was NOT expecting Disney mixed with SSB. Genius. Was wondering why Link's face was so long, then I re-watched the scene from Little Mermaid. Great job.

Between a Rock and a SWP Between a Rock and a SWP

Congrats on your success :)

Try to get a deal with HMV or other video stores that sell internet paraphernalia. I'd like to see this in the mall I live near.

Voyaging the Void Voyaging the Void

Stick to this style; it's funny :)

Brewster responds:

I think it's pretty good

Ryu Likes To Travel Ryu Likes To Travel

Shoulda have at least made the backgrounds change. Other than that, I had a good laugh. Good work on the drawing too.

Blown Minded Blown Minded

Nice work. I love the oil paint style, and the music suits the atmosphere of the video. I feel like I'm talking like a pretentious art-fag, but really I'm trying to give a review rather than a "omggg so cool" comment haha. All in all, great work :)